Thursday, July 30, 2009

haha~ so happy for yesterday..
because it was a REPORT CARD DAY.. lol
actually should be a nervous day for students
BUT not me xD~
bcoz i'd improved lol~
Anyways.. I really nothing to say bout my mom..
she's really a '迟到大王' .. she promised me tht she'll be arrive at 9.30++
but ytday she arrived at 10.15++
omg~ alomost late for 1.30hrs.. @@
aftertht, we took the no.15 while tht time stil at no.9/10
omg..... we waited for so long man..
the teacher almost talk to the parents for half an hour..
but the most funny thing is.. our class student's parents talk the most
yet our class teacher just listen to them.. LMAO~

tik tok tik tok ~~~
tik tok tik tok~~~
tik tok tik tok ~~~
tik tok tik tok~~~

MY TURN!!
the first thing i said to teacher is i IMPROVED already..
bcoz i donwanna waste time.. i want to EAT !! ><
then my teacher keep asking my mom buy more workbook for me to do..
then i say 'no time lar teacher.. everyday tuition"
she replied 'weekends do lor'
i said 'weekends oso have tuition la... too busy'
suddenly she have nothing to say.. hahaha~~
Next, she say come to school more often.. bcoz she have to explain to the headmaster..
and blablabla~~
i straightly tell her "i no go to school almost for 20++days but i stil IMPROVED~" =D
she SPEECHLESS again~ hehe..
*then she stare at my mom for awhile* and tell my mom that we can go home d..
SO HAPPY at the moment lol~
althought we wasted quite long time during the ''chatting''
but not as long as other parents =X
Anyways, good luck for those who haven't take their report card =)

~~~OKAY~~~

THAT's ALL for TODAY
THANKS for VIEWING =)

No comments:

Post a Comment