Thursday, December 17, 2009

hmm well, christmas is around the corner.. afterthat will be celebrate new year eve..
AND THATS IT!
the last day of my sweet16 =[
i felt that i had wasted lots of time in this year.. sighz
nvr concentrate on my studies.. everyday just sit infront of my computer and my tv..
aww man, i really regret alot
next yr gonna spm huh, i dunno how am i going to take the exam ==
form4 syllabus i also dont know, how am i going to study for my form 5 lessons.. *shit*
hmmmmm.. recently i really need a tuition teacher who can teach me the whole form4 syllabus again, and i hope i can rush it..
AND
these days really bored.. everyday stay at home/ dad's office, just online and gaming. wth
i'm really addicted to this things man =[
what should i do? aiks

btw, mayb tmr going somewhere again.. SEE! i really enjoying my holidays, but comes to 2010 I'M SO DEAD!
anyone could help me out? tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment