Thursday, May 27, 2010

D*MN YOU!


GOSH!
i've been long time never get angry or mad
but TODAY
YOU'd made me gone MAD D;

________________________________


i know i'll always complain to you
when you ask me to help you by asking when are they free,
and complains that it's very irritating & annoying
do you know why?
it's b'cause
when their free, the time clash with your classes
when u're free, one or two of them are busy
and b'cause of this
i have to SMS them to cancel or confirm several times
DO YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN SOMEONE KEEP ASKING AND CONFIRM THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

i do admit sometimes i easily get mad when i'm in a bad mood , i'm sorry
but sometimes
I really BEH TAHAN being a middle person
that always have to pass the message that the class is confirmed then suddenly canceled, and then confirm again ==wth?

and yeah almost forget.. you said me lan yeng? HELLO! this is not LAN YENG okay?!
i am just telling you what's on my mind kay?
do you know every time you say me 'lan yeng', makes me feel like wanna SCREW U?
you always compare me with your ex-students that always help you arrange the time and help you confirm without complain to you..

DO NOT COMPARE EACH OTHER kay? i am NOT them, and i DON'T wanna 'them'


and you always like to say ' bor mood dai sai la and blablabla '
DO YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SAID made me ANGRY!



Mind your words PLEASE!



No comments:

Post a Comment