Thursday, August 5, 2010

25 days left

YEAP! my blog is ALIVE :)
TRAIL EXAM is around the corner. 25 days left.

I'm so sorry that my blog been dead for few months. My friends was naging to update my blog. Since i'm free, i would like to blog something :]
Hmm. I'd been busy studying and revision for my trials with my friends nowadays. We skip school to go to the library and study together. (iknowimmasohardworking.rfrf) the MAIN reason i skip school is because whether to go or not, we still have to count on our own. And we seldom listen to teachers except for BM, BC, ECON and MORAL.
so, what's the point of going to school x)


And I would like to THANK to my bestie too! She taught me the subjects which idk such as maths *arghhh* idk why since F4 i started to dislike maths :( but i have no choice. I still have to take maths paper for my TRIALS and SPM >< and the history! i almost forgte it *die* why do 'he' have to be so boring. TT *big sighz*

And this saturday, imma gonna go to library with friends again!






well gotta study now :) wish me luck.

PS: i love you MRbooks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment